Good afternoon my friends!
It’s a lovely Friday afternoon, shoes are off, your work shirt is getting unbuttoned and you’re trying to figure out what to do this action packed weekend. You can watch the Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao. You can probably watch the immense game seven match-up between the Clippers and Spurs playoff nail-bitter. Or you can sit here and try to make a simple tomato soup when you feel sick after all that drinking and partying you’ve doing haha. This recipe is something I created from a developing palate and pure innovation with what was in my fridge.
- 3-4 tomatoes
- 2 cups of water
- Dashes of cayenne, salt and pepper
- Fresh Parsley and Oregano
- Roasted Garlic (2-3 cloves) and Shallots
- Croutons (Homemade wheat bread or whatever bread is at your disposal)
- Secret Ingredient (7 seedless sweet grapes) Gives a hint of sweetness
Not bad for my first ever tomato soup huh! I must add, I used the Nutribullet System to converge this flavor packed soup and it’s so amazing. I hope you guys love this post and please share it and enjoy your weekend!